This festive card is my Design Team submission for Creative Craft Cottage – check out the other cards and join the challenge here! the most cuddly Mr. and Mrs. Claus I’ve ever seen – love these two! This adorable digi is by Rick St Dennis.
A couple fun techniques on this card:
- I used some old lace across the bottom, sprayed it with Tsukineko Shimmer Texture Spray and sprinkled Martha Stewart Glitter on it before it dried. It’s hard to see in the picture, but in person, it gives it that extra boost of pazzaz!
For this card I used:
- Recollections Cardstock
- Letraset Promarkers and AquaMarkers
- Distress Inks
- Martha Stewart Double Arches punch set
- Martha Stewart Glitter Flocking Powder
- DCWV Christmas paper
- Old lace & Misc Ribbons from my stash
- Tsukineko Shimmer Texture Spray
- Martha Stewart Glitter
Thanks for stopping by!!!!