This awesome step card is my Design Team submission for Creative Craft Cottage – check out the other cards and join the challenge here! This super fun step card is a template from The Cutting Cafe. Whether you have a machine that will work with these cuts (WPC, SVG, PDF and MTC) or just want the PDF instructions, she makes cards and templates for all KINDS of fun boxes/cards/books/gifts and more! I have an older circuit (the original expression) so since that wouldn’t work (or I haven’t figure out how to make it work…!) I just printed the PDF’s of the template and traced to make this card:
- By using pop dots to adhere the card that sits up on the step, it makes the card that much more interactive and dimensional!
- Double-sided paper works great for these cards, as you can see the patterns through the gaps. I loved the floral peeking through!
For this card I used:
- Recollections Cardstock
- Letraset Promarkers and AquaMarkers
- Distress Inks
- Spellbinders “Fabulous flourish” die
- old lace and paper flowers from stash
- Becky Higgins “So Very Loved” card from Project Life Kit: Midnight Edition
- My Minds Eye enamel dots and heart stickers
Thanks for stopping by!!!!